I believe a leaf of grass is no less than the journey-work of the stars.
– Walt Whitman
Nature, in all it’s glory, is the subject of our upcoming photography exhibit presented by The Westbury Memorial Library in association with Westbury Arts.
Six artists will be selected to have their photo prominently exhibited behind the Westbury Memorial Library check-out desk. The photos will remain on display for six months. Open to artists living and/or working in the greater Westbury area and its surroundings.
Submission Deadline: May 1, 2018
- IMPORTANT: Each image file should be labeled with the following information: Title_ size (i.e. Sunset_8″x10″.jpg)
- Photographs must be no larger than 11″x14″.
- Photographs must be framed and ready for hanging.
- Photographs must be available for display at the Library from June – December 2018
- Accepted photographers will be notified by May 10. Only those accepted will be notified.
- Art will need to be dropped off on May 20 at Westbury Library*.
- We do not provide insurance.
*Drop off date may be subject to change due to Library schedule.
The entry period has ended. Please check back for more opportunities!